Rogues of former links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Del being a complete tard

2 posters

Go down

Del being a complete tard Empty Del being a complete tard

Post  gandhi Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Well, heres what he thinks of ppl in RoFL

Del being a complete tard P1010010
gandhi
gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/dragkill24

Back to top Go down

Del being a complete tard Empty Re: Del being a complete tard

Post  Delirium Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:58 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! WOW!!!! PERSONAL OPINIONS HURTING GANDHI'S FEELINGS. lets all cry a little inside because gandhi felt like he was offended. wait no never mind i dont care if i offend him oh and OMG it wasnt even said in LS chat wow. Let's all just stop our lives for gandhi

Delirium

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:32 am

good god del, you are honestly the biggest fucktard that i know. You need to get off that highhorse, preferrably with the help of a fuckin stick or somethin. You blow everything up bigger than it is, I dont try to make myself the center of attention, you make yourself the center by causing drama. Most of us stopped doing that in 8th grade but you never grew up. Still in the "Im bigger and better then you" mindset. I bring things up like the posted above because maybe you will realize how much of a tard you are really acting like. I hope that when tati gets back, she kicks your sorry ass cause all u do is bitch and moan about how u dont like some Ls members, well, if thats the case, drop the LS you tard. Dont sit and bitch, Like you love to do. Your as dumb as reb with his whole charm theory lol.
gandhi
gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/dragkill24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum