random events?

Go down

random events?

Post  Delirium on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:10 am

thinking we should plan some random LS stuff. like garrison or something else simple. also with the influx of new people we're gonna have to start on rank missions again for a lot of people. those who need 5-1 then 5-2 need to let the sackholders know so we can get it done for ya. be prepared for 5-1 and then you can mooch off of us for 5-2. for you noobies or mules out there let us know when you need to get your subjob items together too. MOST of the sackholders will go out of our way to help you out so dont be afraid to ask.

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: random events?

Post  gandhi on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:45 am

Delirium wrote: for you noobies or mules out there let us know when you need to get your subjob items together too. MOST of the sackholders will go out of our way to help you out so dont be afraid to ask.

To bad you arent included in the list that will help del.
gandhi

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dragkill24

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:08 am

how fucking stupid are you ya piece of shit. i dont fucking care about you're little bitch ass. stay the fuck out of my business and be thankful tati~ likes you. YOU ARE WORTHLESS to me and always will be. there will be no changing that. let's just not bring up how much YOU actually do for the ls and just stay out of my way idiot. i hate pointing this shit out i really do.

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:02 am

when i read this all i see is "Wah wah wah wah noone like me so i gotta make drama to create attention wah wah wah wah"

Geez u whine more that my 4 year old niece with anger issues.

Oh, btw i help out when im on, but unlike you i get off my ass and have a life, and a woman.

Ill step aside and let your bitching continue, fatass.
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  ST on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 am

gdi now you 2 are fighting on the forums? >.> grow up you 2 come on

i need to do promies and 5-1 rank
ST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IHM on Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:23 am

Wow >.> I agree with Shock there *shudders at the thought*

Guys, seriously, this shit has to stop, why don't you just find where each other lives and kill each other the old fashion way and keep this drama off the forums and out of the ls, because I really can't care for it, and I'm pretty sure EVERYONE else will agree.
IHM

Location : England, purging the evil that is the english population

View user profile http://www.cnc-source.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BK on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:37 pm

<----Lives for Drama

We should rename the Shell TnT: We know Drama
BK

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/karmastyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:09 am

Yo shock let me know when you wanna do 5-1. Myself, IHM, brolly+brokensoul?, yourself and one other can do it no problem. as far as the promys they take a bit more planning and effort. i'll need you to farm animas for yourself if you dont know how to do that here's the link. Animas Recollection of Guilt isnt really needed but you'll want Fear and Pain for sure. you can farm fear and pain easily in Promyvion - Holla.

gandhi wrote:when i read this all i see is "Wah wah wah wah noone like me so i gotta make drama to create attention wah wah wah wah"

Geez u whine more that my 4 year old niece with anger issues.

Oh, btw i help out when im on, but unlike you i get off my ass and have a life, and a woman.

Ill step aside and let your bitching continue, fatass.

what do you know of life? you're 18? live with mom and dad? just got out of school and think you know everything? i think the reason you really dont like me is that i'm not afraid to tell you how dumb you really are and you're not used to it. keep your mouth shut and life will be much easier on you in general. this thread was intented for the benefit of the LS and you had to defile it with your "have to make del sound like an idiot" attitude. grow up. as far as creating drama where in this thread did i even say shit to you? where on these forums did i start anything with you? i'm not in this LS to cause drama. and i have my own opinions that you dont agree with obviously but why do i care what you think. now unlike you, i've only EVER insulted your intelligence and called you a faggot based on you're attitude towards being corrected. get your facts straight. i dont expect you to respect me or listen to me but stop fucking talking to me.

"Fatass" hahaha

"have a woman"

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:17 am

BK wrote:<----Lives for Drama

We should rename the Shell TnT: We know Drama

<3

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:35 am

shows how dumb u are del. The reason i dont like you because u think your better than everyone else. I know im not, i dont think im top dog, but u think u do. You think your fuckin king of the world. That and your ignorant as hell.

BTW, your woman reminds me of a sumo wrestler
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:56 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO one wants to read your fucking opinion. What kind of idiot are you anyway? Unable to think of something intelligent so you insult my girlfriend? Unable to FUCKING read and keep talking to me? Never once have i insulted your mom/dad/girlfriend/any other relation you may/may not ACTUALLY have. yet you constantly say stupid shit about the relationships i have? grow up you dumb ass. and once again STOP fucking talking to me.

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BK on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:55 pm

BK

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:43 pm

Well, i didnt only insult her, i hit the enter key after my first paragraph and apperantly u failed to read the first. And about insulting her, i figured u can say im a stupid fuck and i can say how much a sumo wrestler your g/f looks.

'nuff said
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  BK on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm

grow the fuck up you two you dont like each other thats great...we dont care stop bitching at each other like a couple of 16 year old girls..i mean this is coming from me it must be bad Mad
BK

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:43 pm

dude BK seriously. i guess my SHUT THE FUCK UP shit doesnt register in his little brain. someone who claims to be smart and intelligent yet wont give up the petty bullshit. stop fucking posting you're shit gandhi. like BK said no one care about what you have to say. this THREAD was intended for the benefit of the LS and you had to defile it because you dont like me. I don't like you either and i'm perfectly fine with that. Maybe its you who cant move on. STOP posting your vile attitude on my thread! drop it!

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:54 am

lol fine, ill stop posting, when your not an ass to me
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 am

gandhi wrote:lol fine, ill stop posting, when your not an ass to me

well i'm not gonna stop being an ass but you should stop posting this bullshit anyway. you're a pearlsack holder now act like it. stop saying shit about my family (you didnt in your last post which is a step forward for you) and i wont have a reason to say anything to you

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

<3

Post  Ashitare on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:12 pm

BK wrote:

I believe the drama llama should be our ls mascot.

Ashitare

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chaos_fate_angel

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 pm

yea, give me a reason. I ask that u not be an ass to me and just shut it, and u cant even do that. So, yea, the sumo thing still stands. i never said anything to you at all until you made the comment about me and logan being fags. i took all the "gandhi is a noob" comments and shit, so, no, im not gonna just sit quiet while u talk with that shit spewing from your mouth. Pull the dick outta your ass and the cock outta your mouth, apologize for the times u called me a noob, then maybe the bickering will stop. until then, no.
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Delirium on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 pm

your stupidity know no bounds. you're the most ignorant person i've ever met. the way you're acting right now you dont deserve to be a sackholder. my personal opinion of you said outside of /linkshell must have really gotten under your skin and i'm fine with that. all this shit would have stayed out of the linkshell but you had to bring it to the linkshell.

SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop posting.

i'm done with you.

Delirium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gandhi on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:19 am

you sound cranky, your woman must have (Flying Hip Press)d you last night.

Id be cranky if a sumo wrestler did that to me to!
gandhi

Back to top Go down

Post  ST on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:23 am

guys just shut up ok? you act like a bunch of children

why the hell can't you two just get a long, look we know your secret so stop fighting there is no need to hide your gay love for each other with fighting any more, we know about it know okay?
ST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obysuca on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:23 am

speaking of help in ls, i sort of need some on sam AF soon, you know like a NM one or something >.>
Obysuca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Obysuca on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:08 am

ok, i found something else i need abit of help on, Barbarossa's Zerehs. Its from Targeting the Captain bcnm ish thing.
Obysuca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum